03 October, 2007

School holiday for Form 2 SUCKS

well,i say tat bcoz my life at home is totally BORING, but i kinda like the outside world other than the life in school mostly everyday.... i'm a outside person, so i dun lik going to schools coz its not nature... So tis are my holidays doing.. Monday, I woke up at 7.00 a.m. ,follow my mom send my sis to school (Form 4),then i went home then i watch tv abt 2 hours( BORING ) then i follow my mom to a make up shop,but i was outside coz its humilating to be in a girl's make up shop...evening! ,went playing badminton wif my frens, after that watch tv and watch tv and again and again and again... then sleep...zzzzzz Tuesday, I woke up at 8.30 a.m. , went to my fren house and hang out a little,then tv tv tv tv, then badminton then sleep sleep sleep....zzzzz Today(Wednesday), woke up 9.00 a.m.,watch abit tv, went jogging and then i played badminton in the evening ,then sleep,BORING.... i didnt write wad i eat, unless u WAN TO KNOW WAD I EAT. So This week holiday sucks man..

No comments: