04 January, 2009

My All In 1 Post Part 1

Well.i haven been lately updating my blog for quite a long time though.So I shall post a long one on what i did in the holidays. So i went to quite a lot of places. I went to KL to attend my cousin's wedding. They are having a formal type of wedding though.Here are some pics of the event. My bro,and my cousins from KL Top : cousin from Australia, 4th aunt and 2nd aunt. 6th aunt and cousins. My bro with my cousins... My bro wan act cool sial..... The Bride and The Bridegroom. Then I went to KL again to have a christmas party in uncle's house. We went to my aunt house first to stay awhile. There's the Pool... Look at this View. All Stainless Steel Utensils... The living Room..
The first two pictures are from my 4th aunt house.While the other 2 pictures are from my 6th aunt house.
My mom got quite drunk. All of my mom's sister dancing to a song.(RARE SCENE) Next we went to Mid Valley.When We went there.it was snowing!! (obviously fake!) Snow! XD The decorations are quite nice. Next My family went to Kluang ,Johor to visit my sister who is in NS(national service)(Khidmat Negara)But First, I wanted to try the Kluang Coffee.Its kinda famous in Kluang itself.Its really delicious to drink.
The Famous Kluang Coffee!! I ate Fried Mee at there.Looks ugly but tastes delicious. Well. I'll stop for now.kinda need to sleep now, have to go to school though.. nite all and wish you all a great new start for a happy new year.

No comments: